tesa® 4156 PV 1 is a speciality tape designed for film and negative masking. The tape is available as litho-red (colour 57).
- tesa® 4156 PV 1 is light and age resistant and is easily removed without splitting or tearing. It also does not leave adhesive residues.
- tesa® 4156 PV 1 is easily applied as the tape lies flat during positioning and is not prone to edge curling.
- tesa® 4156 PV 1 ensures secure masking with perfect edge definition.
- tesa® 4156 PV 1 is highly transparent to the human eye even without the use of a light table. Parts already masked therefore remain visible thus enabling accurate positioning of the tape.
- Due to its special properties tesa® 4156 PV 1 is also suitable for splicing of film.
- tesa® 4156 PV 1 is recommended for use with tesa® litho dispensers 6082 and 6090. Specially designed for litho work the straight-edge blade does not leave a serrated edge.
- With the hotmelt adhesive, tesa® 64621 is solvent free and offers a very high tack. tesa® 64621 is protected by a siliconized paper liner.