3M™ VHB™ Tape 4941 is a gray, 1.1 mm, multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Gray, 1.1 mm, multi-purpose adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core offers a good balance of strength and conformability
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Please note all surfaces must be prepared before applying VHB Tape. Click here
for information on the 3M range of surface preparation products.